Monday, June 26, 2017

Creepy events from our apartment



You guys know we recently moved to a new apartment, right? On moving day, my mama, who was visiting from the province, Pablo, and I stayed at my cousin's house for a week while Mr. L prepared the room for us. I know, isn't he a dear? Anyway, we've only been here for about two months pero may mga creepy na pangyayari na. So now we are looking for another place ulit. Kwento ko sa inyo ang mga ganap.

First ganap. The first day Pablo and I stayed at the apartment, it was sunny and humid being at the tail end of summer. Mr. L was at the office and we were in our room. I just put Pablo to sleep when the door slammed shut. There was no wind or else I would have felt it kasi nga super init. The electric fan was also turned away from the door and there wasn't anyone else on the second floor with us at the time. Instead of getting scared, I was actually pissed kasi kakatulog lang talaga ni baby nun eh. So I said, "Pwede ba? Natutulog ang anak ko?!" Buti di naman sumagot hahaha!

Second. My sister-in-law came to our bedroom door late afternoon last week. She said her older sister was experiencing sleep paralysis and when she woke her up, she said she dreamt that a woman was taking Pablo away. Natakot ako pinabuksan ko lahat ng ilaw!

Third. Later that afternoon, I was downstairs breastfeeding Pablo and talking to his great-grandma (Mr. L's grandmother) about how Tita L had a scary dream about a woman taking Pablo away when the electric fan turned off suddenly. Eh mainit so I went over to see what happened. I figured the plug probably came off the outlet kahit na hindi naman loose ang saksakan but no, naka off na yung electric fan. Eh ito yung electric fan na you have to turn a dial to turn it off/on or kung ano'ng mode and bet mo. So ang freaky nung naka-off na sya eh wala namang gumagalaw nung fan.

Fourth and freakiest. That same night, I dreamt that Pablo and I went to the gate of our apartment compound where there was a woman who took interest in Pablo. She reached over daw and touched his feet but I moved away from her. Tapos naputol do'n ang panaginip ko. I woke up and there was a dark greasy girl (oily si ate gurl hahahah) at the bottom of our bed looking at Pablo. I knew immediately I was dreaming because I couldn't move.  I've had experiences with sleep paralysis before so I know that was what's happening. Pero freaky pa din lalo na't kay Pablo nakatingin tapos di talaga nawawala yung oily na ate gurl. Good thing Mr. L heard me trying to sleep shout and woke me up. He later told me that upon going back to sleep, siya naman ang nag sleep paralysis but didn't dream of any dark greasy girls naman.

Last night, Pablo wouldn't go to sleep. He was fussy and wouldn't let us put him down. Actually buong araw siyang gano'n pero inisip ko baka dahil may sinat siya because of the vaccine. Last night he had no fever anymore pero fussy pa din. Ang nakakaloka lang kasi when Mr. L takes him out of the room nakakatulog siya but the minute they enter our room he wakes up with a start and looks around like he's scared and cries so hard. Ngayon nga wala na siyang boses huhu! Kawawa my baby. Mr. L said we'll sleep downstairs so we schlepped our pillows, blankets, Pablo's stuff downstairs and slept in the couch. Nakatulog naman na siya. Although he probably just got tired from all his crying so he's fallen asleep. 

Right now we're back in our bedroom and it took three hours to put him to sleep at ngayon nga ay nakatulog na. We're not taking any chances though. I've been repeatedly praying St. Benedict's prayer, too and we've been playing praise songs. Again, not taking chances with our little one.

We also looked for another place this afternoon and found a nice one. Of course that's not the only reason we're moving but it's certainly among them.

Kayo? Do you believe in the paranormal?

*Photo from Pexels.com


2 comments:

  1. Muther!!! Kaloka! It's 2:30am na, ako na lang ang gising here sa house at ewan bakit naisip ko icheck blog mo tapos ito pa talaga ang binasa ko to think na matatakutin ako! Hahahaha!

    May mga creepy experiences din ako dun sa old house namin like yung mga gamit na bigla na lang mawawala tapos lilitaw sa place na imposibleng hindi namin makikita agad. One time feeding bottle ni ZZ, nagkulang ng isa. Eh binilang ni hubby ko bago siya nagCR. Nung ilalagay na sa sterilizer biglang nagkulang ng isa. After a few weeks nakita namin nakapatong lang sa may sink na take note everyday namin ginagamit. It also happened sa powder ni ZZ. Ang tagal nawala tapos biglang lumitaw nakapatong sa dresser na everyday din namin ginagalaw. One time may bisita sa naman bahay, kasama anak niya namone year old, naglaro ng toys ni ZZ sa may stairs tapos bigla na lang tumakbo papunta sa daddy niya at umiyak when his dad looked sa may stairs nakakita daw ng bata na mabilis tumakbo paakyat. May 3rd eye yung bisita naman. Ayaw daw nung bata na ipagalaw yung mga toys ni ZZ sa iba.

    My God!!! Nakatayo na balahibo ko now! Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Syet nakakatakot!! Pero at least mukhang playful lang yung sa inyo. Kami scary eh, kawawa si Pablo. Umalis na kami from that apartment. We only lasted two months duon. Bad vibes din talaga eh!

      Ngayon, I'm happy to report na happy na si baby dito. Maganda ang aura ng new place with a lot of natural light coming in. 😊😊

      Delete