Monday, June 27, 2016

Mr. & Mrs. L



As of this writing, I am waiting for the washing machine to finish the first batch of my laundry. Sounds so domesticated when in reality I have only been married for 11 days. Haha! 11 days! I am still on a high from the wedding day (hence, all the exclamation points lelz). Honestly, I miss the preps; the craziness, the impossible schedule, the last minute errands. It’s funny because a few months into the wedding, I couldn’t wait for it to be over and now I’m pining for it.

Lately, I've been stalking our guests’ social media pages looking at photos, videos and posts about our wedding day. It makes me happy knowing that our family and friends had fun! That was what Dimple (that's Mr. L) and I wanted from the start - for everyone to have fun. By the way, the novelty of typing “husband” instead of “boyfriend” makes me kilig hahaha!

I’m at that point in my life where I want to savor every minute, feel every moment and, if only it’s possible, put them in a bottle where I can open them in the future and experience them over and over. That’s why I am writing now, so I can have something someday that will give me a glimpse of what my life is like right now because “right now” is really awesome.

I know it won’t always be this awesome but I feel that as long as Dimple and I have each other’s backs, as long as lagi kaming magkakampi, I know kakayanin namin lahat. I plan to take my vow to heart and I hope that everything will be well for us. It would be interesting to look back on this post one day to see what the 11-day old wife thought about marriage tee-hee!

written on: June 1, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment