Monday, June 27, 2016

Random Day Happiness

Photo grabbed from my husband's IG


Today is a good day, just like most days. Dimple (Mr. L), and I went out on his motorcycle this morning, he drove to Binondo for an item issue of something that we ordered online. We often piss each other off on the road because he expects me to navigate with Googlebelle (that's what I call the voice on Google Maps) when I expect him to already know the way. Also, I get defensive when I panic haha! Today, however, Googlebelle cooperated with me and I found it easy and fun to navigate. :) I especially liked it when we were able to make all the right turns. Nakakatuwa. My favorite, though, is when the map took us to streets we've never been in before. Small roads that didn't feel like Metro Manila at all! It was amazing.

It also rained very hard several times while we were outside, which wasn't that much of a bother because we both like the rain. :) We were like school kids giggling under our rain gears. One time pa nga idinaan niya talaga sa ilalim ng flyover para daw maulanan pa kami ng todo. Ang yabang kasi naka-raincoat deadma na kung madumi 'yung tubig kakaloka hahaha!

Although we had to cancel with some friends because of another appointment later today, we were able to tick all the items on our to-do list so yayy! I am praying for more days like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment