Sunday, July 3, 2016

Megan Fox on Ellen

Photo grabbed from ellentube


Megan Fox was on Ellen some time ago and I just saw it online. She talked about turning 30. She said, when she was young she thought 30 was ancient! But now that she’s not going to be in her twenties anymore in a few months' time she realized that nothing much has changed. This is Megan Fox that we are talking about, ladies and gents. MEGAN FREAKING FOX!

Cut to me: an overweight, freelancer, dream-chasing 30 year-old (turning 31 in a few days btw), who, like Megan Fox, used to think that 30 is ancient! I used to think that by the time I am 30, I will have it all figured out but my-oh-my! Now that I am here I don’t have it all figured out! In fact I am far from figuring it all out. I am this close to panicking (holding out my index finger and my thumb just an inch apart)! For one, I don’t look anywhere near like Megan Fox, I gained about 15 lbs. since I was 25 years old and I’m still chasing my dreams. Yep, until now!

Oh well, maybe when I’m 40 I’ll have it all smoothed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment