Friday, August 5, 2016

Look pegs

No matter how much I dream it, I will never be twig-limbed. Sigh. So I'm now all about embracing my flaws and turning them around in my favor. This era, after all, is about beauty and sexiness in all shapes and sizes. I mean, even FHM's sexiest woman of 2016 is the curvy kind of sexy! I know Jessy Mendiola is like The BOMB but she's all curves and it's such a refreshing change from the usually spindly models. Plus, her being comfortable in her own skin I think makes her even more sexy.

Na-inspire tuloy ako to highlight my sexy fleshy bodeehhh! Hahaha! Look at these Pinterest finds! I think they're perfect for me.



PG. Pak Ganern!
Perfect for meetings with clients. Comfy but put-together.
Pangarap ko talaga magsuot ng tutu!
Saktong pa-fresh lang.
Problema ko lang, pag upo ko yung mga bilbil ko maglalabasan hahaha! Kebs.
Sweet pero fierce. Love et!
Attend-binyag look hahaha!
Grace Poe uniform. Charot!
Pero lakas maka soshal neto!



No comments:

Post a Comment