Thursday, September 22, 2016

MEMA: If Brangelina couldn't make it...

Well hello! Sorry if I haven't been updating my blog. I am currently a part of a film production for Cinema One Originals hence the lack of time to write. It's an exciting project! It's very different from Pamilya Ordinaryo but, in my humble opinion, it's just as awesome! The characters are amazing and the script is quite a page-turner; it made me LOL, gasp, and grip my seat. Ang galing! You guys have to watch it.

Anyhoo! The internet exploded with the news of #Brangelina's split! People are affected all over the world, crying that love is dead! WHUT? What did you expect? It's Hollywood!! Their 12 year relationship is actually the equivalent of a lifetime-and-a-half in Hollywood. Because: Hollywood.

Pero dahil tayo-tayo lang naman 'to, aaminin kong nagulat din ako. Tsaka nanghinayang. Sayang mainly because they look good together. Huwag na tayong mag-plastikan, kung hindi sila good-looking people, wala tayong pakialam sa buhay nila HAHAHA! Peg ko pa naman dati yung motorcycle photos nila sa Vogue for our Trash-the-Dress photoshoot next year on our wedding anniv. Huwag na lang, baka malas. Choss.

Brangelina no more


What makes a couple turn away from their vow, anyway? I'm sure Brangelina started out happy, I mean we all saw them on those youtube videos, I'm sure they started out as the usual inseparable couple; couldn't take their hands off each other, couldn't get their eyes off of each other. What changes that? What takes it away? What tampers with it? I want to know. I want to know so we can avoid it, so we can veer our marriage away from the same fate, so we can preserve our love. So we can protect our family. I guess I'm more affected than I thought haha! People be like, "if they couldn't make it, paano pa kami?" Hahaha! I guess we'll never know. We just have to love each other as much as we can, trust each other as much as we can, and work on our marriage as hard and as lovingly as we can. Brangelina or not, the world goes on.w

Anyway #mema na masyado 'tong post ko. Na-miss ko lang mag-blog hahah! Until then! Mwuah!


No comments:

Post a Comment