Sunday, May 21, 2017

#30ReasonsWhy: a Paper Anniversary Post

Before our wedding, I made a 30-day-countdown on our Facebook event page, with 30 reasons why I think it is right for us to get married. Let me list them down here on the blog for our First Anniversary.

I can't believe it's been a year, yet I can't believe it has only been a year! Never has 12 months seemed so long and short at the same time.

Mr. L, I love you with all my heart.



30. He makes me laugh! ♡

29. I'm looking forward to see the goriest and the prettiest places together.

28. Even at my worst, chicken pox and all, he makes me feel good about myself.

27. He is proud to be with me(because, hello! Choss).

26. He whips up yummy dishes for me ♡

25. He makes me see things from a different viewpoint.

24. He supports my dreams even when it means he has to make sacrifices himself.

23. I can make him smile even when he's upset.

22. Whenever we have disagreements, he almost always makes the first move even during times when I'm the one being unreasonable. Hehe

21. We understand (to an extent, support) each other's idiosyncrasies; dreams, quirks, hobbies, insane ideas etc. I can completely be myself around him.

20. Even during times when he isn't at his best, I still know in my heart that I love him.

19. He's still my last thought at night and my first in the morning.

18. He always has my back. We may not agree on a lot of things but when it comes down to it, I know I will always have him as my ally.

17. By nature, we are both stubborn and headstrong but we listen to each other, maybe not all the time, but in times that matter.

16. He loves kids. Kids love him, too!

15. I can see how he always strives to make himself better, how he does his best in everything he puts his mind into. For those who say he's mayabang, I say suck it! When you know everything he's had to face and overcome, you would know that he has every right to feel good about himself. I'm immensely proud to be with him.

14. He cares about what makes me happy.

13. He makes me feel safe.

12. We respect each other's choices: We think differently, we have diverse wirings, we do not agree at times but we respect that we have individual choices and we admire the fact that despite heated discussions, we can be adults about our decisions.

11. We drive each other crazy, both in good and bad ways.

10. He respects me and everything about me: my views, my talents, my weaknesses, my dreams, my failures.

9. Just at that moment when I am soaring higher than necessary, he reminds me that the best way to go about everything is to keep my feet firmly planted on the ground.

8. His faith keeps me going.

7. He always chooses me over everything else. 😛

6. He respects my family.

5. Never has anyone in his family treated my badly. They are all so cool right from the start.

4. When things are going wrong, we are better when we're together.

3. This near to the wedding and I feel no doubt, only certainty.

2. We love each other

1. It is written in the stars

Cheers to more more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment