Tuesday, July 12, 2016

31st


Wow! I'm 31. My life went through a lot of changes in the past year; I quit my regular job, I became a part of a film production(!), I left my apartment, I got married(!!!).

It's sometimes overwhelming to know that there will be more changes in the coming years, months, days. When you're young it feels like you own time but once you're old enough, you realize that time owns you.

Anyway, what's a birthday without cake? 

Here are some photos I found online of cakes decorated with stuff that I love! They all look so cool and yummy!


Because I'm that kind of dork
who thinks books are cool!


Ugh!! Forever!!


Because who doesn't love Hedwig?


A bloody one!! Yum!!


So saucy of me to want a cake like this but WTH!!


Sakura!!!


Ah to ride a bike again!


Happy Birthday to me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment