Sunday, August 21, 2016

Honeymoon soon, please!

Mr. L and I haven't been on our honeymoon yet. Since we just started a little business, our funds mostly go into it. We do, however, already have some cities in mind as early as now hihi! When we finally have enough moolah, we'll definitely up and leave even just for a few days.

Although my husband and I haven't really discussed where to go exactly, these are the few things to be considered:

First, we want to go somewhere beautiful and romantic. Of course! We want to make the trip memorable. After all, it will be our honeymoon.

Second, since it is our first trip with just the two of us, we want to travel out of the country. Somewhere both of us have never been. However, we don't want to waste a lot of hours of Mr. L's Vacation Leaves in transit so it should be within Southeast Asia.

Third, it should be economical. We're not rich. We are right smack in the middle of middle-class so much as we want to traipse around Paris or Japan, we don't have much extra for visa applications, shopping, and extravagant travel. We just want to go somewhere beautiful where we can enjoy each other's company.

With these in mind, I have picked out my top three destinations. Hindi niya alam 'to so we'll discuss this some more when the money is there lelz.

1. Bangkok, Thailand


photo found from the web

Thailand has always been interesting for me. Bangkok, in itself, is rich in cultural heritage and is a suitable mix of old-fashioned and modern. It would probably be a good experience for us to explore this colorful city, ride the tuktuk, and taste their world-famous street food.


2. Angkor Wat and Siem Reap, Cambodia


photo found from the web

Just looking at photos from the web, Angkor Wat is like a different world! It looks right out of a computer game or a story book! I can just imagine how magical it would be to hhww around those larger-than-life temples with my husband.


3. Singapore




How awesome would it be to travel to a country that is so small yet so progressive? Imagine all the travel time we'll save since Singapore has everything there is to see within just a few minutes worth of train rides away from each other! Plus, we both have friends there we can meet for a bit of catching up.


Sigh! How I wish we have enough money to be one of those couples who can travel the world together. Sigh. Di bale, wherever I am as long as Mr. L is with me, I'm happy na. Eme! Anyway, there! I hope we'll get to go veeeeery soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment